The lodge accommodations boasts 6 queen-sized, spacious rooms, with bar fridges and flat screen TV’s in each room with satellite. Large full-service kitchen and dining room with 2 large bathrooms. A granite breakfast nook that sits 8 guests. A large great room with leather reclining coaches and overstuffed chairs for your comfort as you watch satellite on the big screen or just share a conversation. The lodge accommodations is over 2500 square feet for your personal enjoyment. Based on double occupancy per room the lodge sleeps 12 in the 6 well-appointed suites.
Book the entire lodge for your friends and family or if you are just passing through to rent a single room. We have up to 6 rooms available for rent.
The lodge is available to be booked all year long for:
- Family getaways to nearby Duncairn Dam
- Birthday Parties
- Wedding Party and Guest accommodations
- Family reunions
- Corporate Retreats
- Construction Crews working in the area
- or any other occasion you can imagine and need first class accommodations at very reasonable prices.
Lodge booking is $480 per night plus taxes for all 6 rooms and exclusive use of the 2500 sq/ft Lodge:
- Single Room Rate $125 per night/per guest
- 2 Rooms Rate $110 per night/per guest
- 3 Rooms Rate $100 per night/per guest
- 4 – 5 Rooms Rate $90 per night/per guest
- or $80 per night for all 6 rooms in the lodge
*rates are in Canadian Dollars based on double occupancy per room.
Come visit Valhalla Lodge, from May through March where you can stay, visit Mi Hijo’s (My Son in Spanish) Tavern:
- 27 Seat Tavern serving your favorite drinks. Featuring the Coldest Beer in Simme1
- Pub Style Food
- 27 Seat outdoor Patio
Visit our onsite retail store for:
- Bait for fishing
- Groceries and snacks
- Hunting and fishing gear
- Curios from Africa and other parts of the world
- We are the local distributor for
- Helle Knives of Norway
- SpyPoint Game Cameras
- Specialty Axes
The main floor consists of a garage and retail space. Our store will have clothing and curios for your purchase.
The second floor illustrates the layout of your accommodations.
Our Lodge is located in Simmie Saskatchewan just 3 miles north of Reid Lake which hosts the summer communities of Ferguson Bay and Care free Park on Duncairn Dam.
Valhalla Lodge is open to passers through or individuals and families enjoying a weekend or summer vacation at the lake. Book one of ice fishing excursions as the only licensed Outfitter on the Reid lake.
Reid Lake or what is referred to as Duncairn Dam by locals, is one of the best fishing lakes summer or winter in southern Saskatchewan. With unlimited access to summer fun water activities from swimming, tubing, water skiing etc. There is plenty of parking for your vehicles and watercraft on site after enjoying the day.